Resource partners in the AKSourceLink network are either nonprofits, university programs, or government agencies that provide direct assistance to small businesses in the form of training, technical assistance, financing, networking, education, or other resources. If you think your organization or program meets this definition, please contact us for more information.
To begin the process of joining the network, simply contact us and we will provide a simple partnership acceptance form to complete and return. We will then set up a time to talk to you and gather the information about your services that goes into the Resource Navigator database and the resource partner directory.
Benefits of Becoming a Resource Partner
- Generating more leads - AKSourceLink markets to the more than 66,000 existing and emerging small business owners in Alaska, promoting the services of our network of nonprofit resource partners.
- Connecting with more entrepreneurs - As a resource partner you are included in the online resource partner directory and listed in the website's search database, and can also post your seminars, workshops, and other events to the website calendar.
- Reducing time taken to connect clients with additional resources - In addition to supporting your current clients and referring qualified clients to you, AKSourceLink helps you respond to enquiries outside the scope of your services. By referring them to either the website or the toll-free hotline, you can connect them quickly and easily to the appropriate resources.
- Staying informed about small business issues - AKSourceLink features feeds to the latest business news, houses a growing library of resources, and will distribute regular eNews to its resource partners.
- Saving money - There is no cost to resource partners or to the businesses using the AKSourceLink referral service.